Aeroseal & Duct Sealing Service in Glenview, IL
While it’s easy to ignore your ductwork, a little attention goes a long way. Studies have shown that in the average home, twenty to thirty percent of the conditioned air that moves through the duct system is lost through leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. Through a state-of-the-art procedure, known as Aeroseal Duct Sealing, R.H. Witt Heating & Sheet Metal delivers guaranteed results. Aeroseal duct sealing is twice as effective as installing new windows, and five times more effective than insulating! It’s also quick, safe, and affordable. You’re going to cut monthly heating and cooling costs, while improving the comfort, air quality, and cleanliness of your home. For results you can count on, call the experts from R.H. Witt Heating & Sheet Metal for Aeroseal duct sealing across North Shore and Northwest Suburbs.
Save energy & money with duct sealing services in Glenview, Northbrook, Highland Park, Glencoe, Winnetka, and Wilmette, IL!
Aeroseal is a UL tested, approved, and patented process that uses sealing material to combat leaks, holes, and flaws from the inside. Once wall registers are covered, the licensed specialists from R.H. Witt Heating & Sheet Metal inject polymer particles into the ducts for approximately one hour. As escaping air is put under pressure, the particles speed up, collide, and turn to exit through the leak. The sealant material adheres to the edges of the leak, building up, and effectively eliminating holes up to one inch in diameter. There is no damage to your ductwork. There is no labor-intensive process, mess, or disruption to your home.
The process is entirely clean, safe, and normally completed in four to eight hours. The energy savings begin immediately, and the benefits add up, year after year. R.H. Witt Heating & Sheet Metal offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year warranty on the seal. Call R.H. Witt Heating & Sheet Metal for a FREE Inspection and No-Obligation Estimate for duct sealing service across Glenview, Northbrook, Highland Park, Glencoe, Winnetka, and Wilmette, IL. We are Dedicated To your Comfort!
Leaking air ducts can be responsible for numerous issues in your home, including:
- Excessive energy bills – When cooled or heated air is lost through imperfections in the ducts, your HVAC system requires more energy to achieve temperature settings.
- More frequent HVAC repairs – When your cooling/heating system is forced to run longer and more frequently, it results in greater stress on components.
- Blocked airflow – Leaks in the duct system often cause a buildup of debris, which then restricts airflow, contributing to HVAC malfunctions, insufficient comfort, and greater energy use.
- Contaminated air quality – Flaws in the ductwork introduce dust, dirt, mold, bacteria, and a long list of pollutants into the home.
- Clogged air filters – As contaminated air is drawn in, air filters clog more quickly and necessitate more frequent replacement.
- Insufficient Comfort – When conditioned air escapes, and outside air enters, you may suffer hot and cold spots throughout the home, no matter how you adjust the thermostat.
- Backdrafting – “Backdrafting” of combustion gases (like carbon monoxide) can be drawn back into your living space, causing unsafe conditions.